Windows Azure Infrastructure Services provides cloud-based storage, virtual networks and virtual machines that can be provisioned on-demand to support lab, pilot or production application workloads. In this multi-part Step-By-Step hands on lab format we will walk you through the entire process. The introduction and index post can be found at: Hands-on Lab: Build a SharePoint Dev-Test Farm in the Cloud using Windows Azure Infrastructure Services (Part 0 – Introduction)
In this Hands-on Lab, you'll build a functional Dev/Test lab environment for SharePoint Server 2013 that consists of three virtual machines on a common virtual network running in Windows Azure Infrastructure Services.
In this Step-By-Step Hand on Lab Guide, you will learn how to:
- Get Started with Windows Azure Infrastructure Services
- Register a DNS Server in Windows Azure
- Define a Virtual Network in Windows Azure
- Configure Windows Server Active Directory in a Windows Azure VM
- Configure SQL Server 2012 in a Windows Azure VM
- Configure SharePoint Server 2013 in a Windows Azure VM
- Wrap up and SAVE SOME TIME & MONEY!!!
See Source post for full word version of step-by-step guide, Lab requirements and Lab conventions.